Cattaraugus Community Action’s Transitional Services are dedicated to providing opportunities, information and support in an effort to help people of all ages achieve security, stability and self efficacy.
Homeless Prevention & Intervention:
Services are provided to eligible households through the Solutions to End Homelessness Program. Please contact us for additional information.
Site-based case management services are a requirement of tenancy at the Derby SRO (Single Room Occupancy) facility located in Olean, New York. On-site staff help individuals develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increased self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Jefferson House Apartments Support Services:
Located in Salamanca, New York, JHA is a Permanent Supported Housing Program for homeless households having at least one member with a documented disabling condition. One, two, and three bedroom units are available. On-site case management services help tenants access services and supports needed to stabilize housing and address barriers to future successes.
Kinley-Hill Emergency Shelter:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this facility provides emergency shelter services for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help individuals to find and maintain permanent housing.
Kinley-Hill Emergency SRO Support Services:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this program offers 18 permanent supported SRO units for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help residents develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increases self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Mental Health Services:
CCA staff provide assessment and therapeutic interventions at the Department of Community Services’ three clinic sites: Olean, Salamanca, and Machias; additional satellite offices are located in several local schools.
Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care (CoC):
Cattaraugus Community Action, Inc. is a proud partner in the Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care. The CoC is a network of local human services agencies collectively providing a full range of services to homeless and at-risk households in Cattaraugus County.
- CATTARAUGUS COUNTY CoC INFORMATION
- CoC NOFA REVIEW & RANKING POLICIES
- FY 2016 CoC FUNDING NOTICE
- 2016 PROJECT REVIEW & RANKING
- FY 2016 CoC PRIORITY LISTING
- HOME FY 2016 PROJECT APPLICATION
- CCA FY 2016 PSH PROJECT APPLICATION
- CAReS FY 2016 PROJECT APPLICATION
- CCA FY 2016 RAPID REHOUSING PROGRAM APPLICATION
- CoC FY 2016 PLANNING GRANT
- FY 2016 CoC APPLICATION
- 2017 CoC MEETING SCHEDULE
- NY 504 2017 Housing Inventory Count
- NY 504 2017 Point in Time Count
- NY 504 FY2016 Performance Measures
- NOTICE FY 2017 CoC NOFA
- FY2017 CoC Project Review and Ranking
- FY2017 Project Priority Listing
- HOME FY2017 Project Application
- CAReS FY2017 Project application
- CCA FY2017 Project application
- CAReS FY2017 Planning Grant
- FY2017 CoC Application
- NOTICE FY 2018 CoC NOFA
- Review & Ranking Committee Results
- FY 2018 CoC Consolidated Application
- FY 2018 Priority Listing
- FY 2018 CoC Planning app
- FY 2018 DV RRH app
- FY 2018 HOME app
- FY 2018 JHA app
- 2019 CoC MEETING SCHEDULE
- 2019 POINT IN TIME SHELTERED & UNSHELTERED COUNTY
- 2019 HOUSING INVENTORY COUNT
CoC Coordinated Entry Training Video