Cattaraugus Community Action’s Transitional Services are dedicated to providing opportunities, information and support in an effort to help people of all ages achieve security, stability and self efficacy.
Homeless Prevention & Intervention:
Services are provided to eligible households through the Solutions to End Homelessness Program. Please contact us for additional information.
Site-based case management services are a requirement of tenancy at the Derby SRO (Single Room Occupancy) facility located in Olean, New York. On-site staff help individuals develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increased self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Jefferson House Apartments Support Services*:
Located in Salamanca, New York, JHA is a Permanent Supported Housing Program for homeless households having at least one member with a documented disabling condition. One, two, and three bedroom units are available. On-site case management services help tenants access services and supports needed to stabilize housing and address barriers to future successes. *This program only accepts referrals from the Continuum of Care Coordinated Entry By-Name List. Please contact program staff for additional information.
Kinley-Hill Emergency Shelter:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this facility provides emergency shelter services for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help individuals to find and maintain permanent housing.
Kinley-Hill Emergency SRO Support Services:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this program offers 18 permanent supported SRO units for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help residents develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increases self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Mental Health Services:
CCA staff provide assessment and therapeutic interventions at various locations throughout the county, including the Cattaraugus County Department of Community Services clinic sites in Olean, Salamanca, and Machias, as well as in schools, medical clinics, and the Cattaraugus County Jail. *Mental health services are accessed through the Department of Community Services.
Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care (CoC):
Cattaraugus Community Action, Inc. is a proud partner in the Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care. The CoC is a network of local human services agencies collectively providing a full range of services to homeless and at-risk households in Cattaraugus County.
- NOTICE FY 2017 CoC NOFA
- FY2017 CoC Project Review and Ranking
- FY2017 Project Priority Listing
- HOME FY2017 Project Application
- CAReS FY2017 Project application
- CCA FY2017 Project application
- CAReS FY2017 Planning Grant
- FY2017 CoC Application
- NOTICE FY 2018 CoC NOFA
- Review & Ranking Committee Results
- FY 2018 CoC Consolidated Application
- FY 2018 Priority Listing
- FY 2018 CoC Planning app
- FY 2018 DV RRH app
- FY 2018 HOME app
- FY 2018 JHA app
- 2019 CoC MEETING SCHEDULE
- 2019 POINT IN TIME SHELTERED & UNSHELTERED COUNTY
- 2019 HOUSING INVENTORY COUNT
- FY 2018 CoC SYSTEM PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- NOTICE FY 2019 CoC NOFA
- FY2019 CoC Competition Project Review and Ranking
- CoC NOFA REVIEW & RANKING POLICIES
- FY2019 HOME PSH renewal project application
- FY2019 CCA JHA renewal project application
- FY2019 CCA DV Rapid Rehousing Project
- FY2019 CoC Planning Grant
- FY 2019 CoC Priority Listing
- FY 2019 CoC Consolidated Application
- 2020 CoC MEETING SCHEDULE
- 2018-2019 System Performance Measures Report
CoC Coordinated Entry Training Video