Cattaraugus Community Action’s Transitional Services are dedicated to providing opportunities, information and support in an effort to help people of all ages achieve security, stability and self efficacy.
Homeless Prevention & Intervention:
Services are provided to eligible households through the Solutions to End Homelessness Program. CCA subcontracts with the Council on Addiction Recovery Services (CAReS) to provide these services. Please contact CAReS at 716-373-5202 for additional information.
Site-based case management services are a requirement of tenancy at the Derby SRO (Single Room Occupancy) facility located in Olean, New York. On-site staff help individuals develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increased self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Jefferson House Apartments Support Services:
Located in Salamanca, New York, JHA is a Permanent Supported Housing Program for homeless households having at least one member with a documented disabling condition. One, two, and three bedroom units are available. On-site case management services help tenants access services and supports needed to stabilize housing and address barriers to future successes.
Kinley-Hill Emergency Shelter:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this facility provides emergency shelter services for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help individuals to find and maintain permanent housing.
Kinley-Hill Emergency SRO Support Services:
Located in Salamanca, New York, this program offers 18 permanent supported SRO units for homeless, single adults. On-site staff help residents develop and implement long term plans for housing stability and increases self-efficacy. Increasing employment skills and service linkages are stressed.
Mental Health Services:
CCA staff provide assessment and therapeutic interventions at the Department of Community Services’ three clinic sites: Olean, Salamanca, and Machias; additional satellite offices are located in several local schools.
Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care (CoC):
Cattaraugus Community Action, Inc. is a proud partner in the Cattaraugus County Continuum of Care. The CoC is a network of local human services agencies collectively providing a full range of services to homeless and at-risk households in Cattaraugus County.
- CATTARAUGUS COUNTY CoC INFORMATION
- CoC NOFA REVIEW & RANKING POLICIES
- FY 2016 CoC FUNDING NOTICE
- 2016 PROJECT REVIEW & RANKING
- FY 2016 CoC PRIORITY LISTING
- HOME FY 2016 PROJECT APPLICATION
- CCA FY 2016 PSH PROJECT APPLICATION
- CAReS FY 2016 PROJECT APPLICATION
- CCA FY 2016 RAPID REHOUSING PROGRAM APPLICATION
- CoC FY 2016 PLANNING GRANT
- FY 2016 CoC APPLICATION
- 2017 CoC MEETING SCHEDULE
- NY 504 2017 Housing Inventory Count
- NY 504 2017 Point in Time Count
- NY 504 FY2016 Performance Measures
- NOTICE FY 2017 CoC NOFA
- FY2017 CoC Project Review and Ranking
- FY2017 Project Priority Listing
- HOME FY2017 Project Application
- CAReS FY2017 Project application
- CCA FY2017 Project application
- CAReS FY2017 Planning Grant
- FY2017 CoC Application
- NOTICE FY 2018 CoC NOFA
- Review & Ranking Committee Results
- FY 2018 CoC Consolidated Application
- FY 2018 Priority Listing
- FY 2018 CoC Planning app
- FY 2018 DV RRH app
- FY 2018 HOME app
- FY 2018 JHA app
CoC Coordinated Entry Training Video